Dubai is divided into many communities- some overlooking the Marina, some with easy access to parks or golf courses and some overlooking iconic landmarks such as Burj Khalifa. While all communities offer something special not all are linked with efficient public transport that can reduce your cost of transport and reduce your travel time. Some communities that are well connected with the Dubai Metro are highlighted below.
Business Bay: One of the most popular communities in business bay is The Executive Towers. It consists of 12 towers of which ten are residential, one commercial tower and a hotel. The Executive Towers are suitably located near Sheikh Zayed Road and few minutes away from the Business Bay Metro station, Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa. The towers are connected with a three storey podium. Bay Avenue Mall is situated on the first two levels of the podium and the third level is known as the “The Courtyard’’. The Courtyard consists of swimming pools, gymnasium, fountain yards, courtyards, and children’s play area. This is an ideal community to live in especially for the working crowd and families with children.
Below are the price rates of a studio & 1 bedroom apartment for rent in The Executive Towers:
- The average rent for a studio apartment with balcony would be around AED 85,000 per year. The size of the apartment is around 800 square feet and it comes with a fully covered car park space for one car.
- The rent for a specious one bedroom would be around AED 113,000 per year. The size of the apartment is 1,365 square feet. Many apartments have a stunning sea and community view. It has 2 bathrooms and 2 large balconies.
Deira: Deira is located in Old Dubai and offers mixed accommodation to its residents. Rents in Deira are much cheaper than compared to the new areas in Dubai such as Dubai Marina, Media City, Down Town etc. Deira is a busy commercial area with ample shops, markets, restaurants, and bars. Due to it being an old central business district, it is very populated but also the most cultural part of Dubai as compared to the western parts of New Dubai. The famous Deira City Center Metro Station, Union Station and Al Rigga Station are right across making travelling easy and economical There are also many public buses around that go to different area in Deira. This is a perfect location for families, couples and singles who are new to the country or those who would not want to spend much on housing, yet live in a decent locality.
Below are the rental rates for a 1 & 2 bedroom apartment for rent in Deira:
- Rent for a 1 bedroom apartment near Maktoum Hospital would be around AED 74,000 per year. The facilities include: central a/c, fitted kitchen and 24 hour security.
- Rent for a 2 bedroom apartment for rent in Al Ras that overlooks the stunning Deira Creek would be around AED 110,000. The size of the apartment would be around 1,300 square feet with 2 bathrooms, central a/c and 24 hours security.
Jumeirah Lake Towers: Jumeirah Lake Towers is a residential as well as commercial area alongside restaurants, cafes and hotels. It is located on the Sheikh Zayed Road, between interchange 5 and opposite Dubai Marina. The JLT Metro Station connects it to the the main metro line as well as the Dubai Tram. The architecture and landscape give it a unique feature, attracting residents to live there. It is surrounded around four artificial lakes called Lake Elucio, Lake Allure, Lake Almas East and Lake Almas West. Around these beautiful lakes are famous restaurants and cafes that attract the working community to JLT. This community offers some of the best facilities to its residents such gym access, swimming pool, golf club, recreational area, play area for children, pavement fountains, conference centre and a lot more. This is an ideal location for professional couples or small families.
Below are the price rates for a 1 & 2 bedroom apartment for rent in JLT:
- Rent for a 1-bedroom apartment at Madina Tower, JLT would be around AED 105,000 per year. The bedrooms are specious with an amazing view of the newly created garden. The health community is one of the best in the tower. The pool is wonderfully designed and the gym overlooks Sheikh Zayed Road.
- The rent for a luxurious fully furnished 2-bedroom apartment in Bonnington, JLT would be around AED 170,000. The size of the apartment is 1,350 square feet and has 2 bathrooms. Many apartments overlook have spectacular views of the Lake, Palm or Jumeirah Islands.