AKOYA by DAMAC was launched by DAMAC in 2013 amidst a lot of publicity and hype. Being advertized as the "Beverly Hills of Dubai", AKOYA will feature luxury residences set around an 18-hole PGA championship golf course - The Trump International Golf Course and amidst 400,000 square metres of lush green landscaped surroundings. With high-end retail and leisure facilities available and a popular location on Al Qudra road, just opposite the Arabian Ranches Phase II community, AKOYA by DAMAC has grown in popularity amongst investors and end users alike.
The types of residential units on offer include villas, townhouses and apartments, which are further categorized as the following:
- Villas on the Golf Course
- Villas in the Park
- Golf condominiums - high end apartments on the Golf Course
- Park condominiums - luxurious apartments set around the Park
- Masters Villas - Set on the golf course, these are premium villas with direct access to the golf course
- The Trump Estates
- DAMAC villas by Paramount hotels and resorts
- Fendi Villas - Villas styled by the premium interior & fashion designing company, Fendi
AKOYA by DAMAC will feature a retail district - The Catwalk AKOYA, with restaurants, cafes and all amenities that the residents would need and a leisure and recreation strip - The Drive AKOYA, 1.3 kilometers of entertainment avenues.
AKOYA Oxygen was launched by DAMAC in 2014 after the tremendous investor response it received for its first AKOYA project. AKOYA Oxygen will be situated in the same area, next to Al Qudra road. It will be set amidst 55 Million square feet of green surroundings and a golf course - The Trump World Golf Club Dubai, which will be designed by Tiger Woods.
AKOYA Oxygen is being marketed as the greenest residential community in the city with lush parks, private gardens and landscaped green areas and water features.