Reem is a residential master-planned community launched by Emaar in 2013. It is located on the intersection of the Emirates Road and Al Qudra road, not very far from the Arabian Ranches.
Reem will offer a desert themed lifestyle to its future residents. It is set to feature the first-of-its-kind set of activities like camping, camel riding, sand surfing, skating, go-karting, rock climbing and much more. Reem will also include a desert botanical park within the gated community.
Reem will be equipped with basic lifestyle amenities like a central park, jogging/cycling tracks, mini-golf course, courts & facilities for multiple sports, cafes, restaurants, nurseries and schools and an outdoor movie theatre.
Future residents at Reem will also enjoy close proximity to the Arabian Ranches, MotorCity and Sports City and entertainment avenues like Global Village and Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club.
The first batch of townhouses to be offered to investors in Reem, consisted of 188 units launched in the Mira sub-community. With prices starting at a very reasonable AED 988,888 for a three-bedroom townhome, there was a frenzy amongst investors to get their hands on the limited number of units available.
Mira townhouses are available in the following types:
- Type 1 – Three-bedroom middle unit (2,347 square feet)
- Type 1 – Four-bedroom end unit (2,687 square feet)
- Type 2 – Three-bedroom middle unit (2,385 square feet)
- Type 2 – Four-bedroom end unit (2,524 square feet)
- Type 3 – Three-bedroom middle unit (2,180 square feet)
- Type 3 – Three-bedroom end unit (2,554 square feet)
Mira Oasis was launched in February, 2014 within the Reem community as the second phase of residential units within the master-development. The Mira Oasis sub-community features 411 three and four-bedroom contemporary townhouses set in clusters. Mira Oasis will also include lifestyle amenities like jogging/cycling tracks, kids’ play areas, schools, mosques and retail plazas.A new batch of Mira Oasis townhouses was launched in April, 2014 by Emaar within Reem. The latest phase of Mira Oasis will offer 480 three and four-bedroom townhouses.
Mira Oasis Cluster Townhomes come in 7 types:
- Type A – Three-bedroom (2,295 square feet)
- Type B – Three-bedroom (2,539 square feet)
- Type C – Three-bedroom (2,371 square feet)
- Type D – Three-bedroom (2,350 square feet)
- Type E – Four-bedroom (2,834 square feet)
- Type F – Four-bedroom (2,975 square feet)
- Type G – Four-bedroom (2,551 square feet)