Villa Lantana is the latest residential project by Tecom Investments in Dubai. Tecom Investments is part of the Dubai Holdings Group and has previously developed some of Dubai's biggest business parks (both free zone and non free zone).
Villa Lantana is a residential community coming up in Al Barsha South, one of the first freehold properties being sold in the area. The project is offering contemporary villas and townhouses for sale in a very central part of Dubai, which is well-connected to the main roads as well as big retail centres like the Al Barsha market and Mall of the Emirates. Villa Lantana is situated just adjacent to Umm Suqeim road which provides the only access to the community's sales centre and show villas as of now. It is also close to Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed road and Al Khail road and only a few minutes drive to MotorCity, Arabian Ranches or Sports City.
The show villas at Villa Lantana, exhibit quality finishes and stylish contemporary architecture. In all, there are 17 types of units on offer. These are the villa types available for sale in Villa Lantana as of now:
- 3-bedroom semi-attached villa (Townhouse), this has four variants
- 3-bedroom detached villa (Independent villa), this has three variants
- 4-bedroom semi-attached villa (Townhouse), this has two variants
- 4-bedroom detached villa (Independent villa), this has four variants
- 5-bedroom detached villa (Independent villa), this has four variants
Villa Lantana has been designed for families with planned amenities including the following:
- Two community centres with swimming pools and gyms
- A retail centre within the community
- Multi-purpose courts for various sports
- Green areas with playgrounds and shaded seating
- Walking/jogging trails